Sunday, June 23, 2013

Grilled Huli Huli Chicken


Kauai, Hawaii…. what a beautiful place! It has got to be my favorite island in the Hawaii chain…heck…probably one of my most favorite places to go visit. This island is so lush and relaxing that even Matt Damon, Pierce Brosnan and Julia Roberts own a property on this island to get away from it all.
The villas my family and I stayed in, had a restaurant near the outside pool area, that was unbelievably delectable, just the way I like it! My brother and I both saw on the menu an option for Huli Huli Chicken BBQ and there was no way for us to pick anything else! When the food came out to us, it looked amazing! (the taste was even better!) I don’t think I had been that excited to eat in a long time. The minute I finished, I had to ask what this Huli Huli sauce was made of.
Read More here:

No comments:

Post a Comment